Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Feel It All

I decided to title this blog after the amazing song by Feist. (See video below)

I'm not too sure why, perhaps it's because it's the song I'm listening to right now. Speaking of listening to, I want an iPhone. Call me stupid, an Apple whore, or a bandwagon freak, whatever you feel like calling me, but I played with one in Wal-Mart the other day and absolutely fell in love with it. I want one.

I'm actually not blogging from home right now. I'm sitting in one of the many places to eat at UNCC. It's quite crowded in here, and loud too. But that's usual this time of day. (Actually, it will be worse in like an hour.)

In other news, it's cold. Really cold. Super cold. Freakishly cold. (According to WeatherBug, 29 right now.) And guess what? Only a little bit of snow, and it melted in a day. I want snow snow, like a big snow. >:

I was going to attempt my Linear Algebra homework while sitting in here, but considering that the teacher didn't even cover half the lesson for today, I'm at a bit of a loss. I guess I *could* read the chapter, but I'm lazy. At least my classes are done for the day, I'm just waiting to meet some friends for lunch.

Well, back to...whatever I was doing. Oh that's right, being bored to death. >:

Am I forgetting something? Oh yes, I Feel It All.

No comments:

Post a Comment