Friday, February 6, 2009

Chasing Pavements

This blog has absolutely nothing to do with the song. xD Just that I like that song.

(I accidentally hit enter after typing the title, so it posted this blog with just the title. lol)

Anyway, I really don't quite know what to blog about, but I haven't done one in a few days. I visited my Grandma today? That was quite fun, since I don't get to see her that often and she's my only Grandparent. It snowed Wednesday, which meant UNCC didn't open until 10, and since both of my classes were before 10...I didn't have to go to class, haha. That was pretty great.

So I found out that Coldplay is coming to Charlotte this August. Who wants to go with me? :3

Now if only Muse would come here I'd be set for life. Speaking of Muse, they are supposedly working on a new album. Considering the amount of time it's taken, I sure do hope it's REALLY good. Like, their best.

I've just made the observation that my room is a mess and I never made up my bed. Boy, I'm getting extremely lazy. Oh, yeah, and now I'm just rambling because I have nothing in particular to talk about. I've been listening to Adele nearly nonstop the past few days, though I'm actually listening to Keane right now. Perfect Symmetry isn't quite as good as Under The Iron Sea, but I still really enjoy it. It has a nice 80s sound to it.

I just might head off to bed soon, I'm feeling rather lethargic for some reason, though I couldn't say why. I really didn't do much of anything today, besides visiting Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to Keane, and I thought "I wonder who else in the blogosphere is listening to Keane right now?" So after some research I discovered your blog.

    Anyway, I saw your desktop image (you probably have since changed it). I never really looked at the album art on "Under the Iron Sea" very thoroughly. So I was thinking maybe the horses are symbols for people. Maybe you wouldn't be a crying horse, or an angry horse, but if I was a horse, I think a tear in my eye would probably be appropriate. As for the angry horse, maybe they are angry because there are horses that are weeping. Anyway, great piece of art. Thanks for being out there.

    ReplyDelete