Sunday, February 1, 2009

February? Already?

I seriously can't beleive it's already February. Time flies, doesn't it? Ah well, that just means it's all the closer to spring. I'm getting rather tired of the cold weather (I know, already?). The really funny thing is that all through the month of December, while it was 60/65 every day, I was complaining that it was the Christmas season, and hence not cold enough. Well, both Christmas and New Years have now come and gone, and it finally decided to get cold. So now that it is cold, I'm wanting it to get warm again, but only because it's not Christmas anymore.

Does that make any sense?

I spent a good part of the day yesterday at the mall. It was nice to get out and do something besides school. I bought a shirt from Hollister. I know, I know, I'm a tool. Though, it was on clearance, and it's VERY comfortable. The material feels like...I don't even know. But it's the most comfortable shirt I've ever worn. The only thing I don't like about it is, like all their other clothes, it reeks of cheap sex (aka the perfume they spray on everything).

Well, my day today will consist of finishing up my leftover homework, cleaning the bathroom, and most likely cleaning up my own room, it's looking in a bit of disarray.

Oh yeah, and I see 2 people said in my poll over there that I suck and need to get a life. Thanks a lot. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment