Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boomerang

Oh dear, I haven't blogged in over a week. I'm past due.

So yeah, if you guys check out www.whatismae.com, you can download Mae's new song for Feburary. Take note, it's not the song that plays when you enter the site, it's a different one this time around. Titled "Boomerang" (hence the blog title). It's really catchy and kinda quirky, I like this one.

So yeah, school is ugh. I have 3 tests this week, which sucks. And I STILL haven't finished my homework for this weekend, hopefully I can knock a large portion of it out today, and get to rest up tomorrow. HOPEFULLY.

I shall apparently be going to the beach for Spring Break this year, which is awesome. Unfortunately, if there aren't any unprotected wireless points in the area, it will mean 5 days without internets. ;-; That would really suck. I'm staying at the same place I did last year, but last year there was only one access point in the area, and the signal wasn't very strong. Who knows what can change in the course of a year, this time around there might not be any signal at all. But alas, that isn't for another three weeks, so I have time.

Ah yes, I recently did a revamp of my desktop. Neat, eh? I like it looking clean and simple. How do I get to anything, you may ask? Well, there's a dock at the bottom of my screen with a bunch of my icons on it, it just hides itself unless I mouse-over it. In case anyone was wondering, that desktop is the album cover for Keane's "Under The Iron Sea" (seen here) All the wave horse things are either angry or crying. =( The album is known for being quite sad, so.

I've come to realize that I only blog about my life and the stuff going on in it. I realize I'm quite boring guys, and I promise I'll try to make my future blogs geared towards specific topics. xD Until then, please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment